About The Ritual Chamber
Professional Domination Since 2003
You can always to go deeper...
You will never step in the same river twice. Every beating is different, every moment of captivity is different, every breath you're permitted to breathe is different. Be present and mindful and your depth of experience will exponentially increase.
~ Headmistress Shahrazad
The Ritual Chamber dungeon was founded in 2014 by award-winning professional dominatrix and kink educator Shahrazad after over 12 years working in the industry. It’s first incarnation was a spacious loft storefront in the West Junction area of Toronto and now occupies the main floor of a century-old house in High Park. To date, hundreds of power exchange fantasies have been enacted and explored within the walls of its authentic and immaculate theme rooms.
Shahrazad’s vision of elevating professional BDSM to a higher level of service provision extends beyond the creation of an exceptional space. The team of professionals that she hand-picks are lifestyle players who have a genuine personal investment in BDSM and kink. They know firsthand how challenging it can be to be honest about these desires because they have each gone through a similar process of coming to terms with their own. They also understand the most important part of the world of power exchange – the psychology of it.
In January of 2017, Shahrazad joined forces with BluePhoenix, a business strategist and lifestyle Dominant of 25 years. Their almost 40 years of combined experience in lifestyle and professional Femdom brings a richness and thoughtfulness to the kinds of services and events that The Ritual Chamber offers to the public. We believe strongly that the complementary but opposing roles explored within erotic power exchange are symbiotic. Both Dominant and submissive are powerful in their own unique ways, and the experience that the two consensually engage in together should become greater than the sum of its parts, fulfilling both deeply.
Whether you visit The Ritual Chamber for a session, an event, a consultation, kink counselling, or any of our other services, we hope the experience becomes a memorable milestone in your own personal journey into kink.
1) VALUES, MISSION, VISION - 1 paragraph/ 6-8 sentences
3) Why TRC is different - 5-10 points in point form
4) All the things TRC offers - paragraph on each with links > sessions, classes, events, courses, support groups, counselling, networking)
WHO ARE YOUR CLIENTELE?
We cater to discerning, educated, submissive clientele looking for a clean, upscale, and discrete BDSM experience. All of the staff will see male clients, and most will also see female and genderqueer clients as well as couples. We are selective about appointments and will only book sessions in advance (24 hours minimum notice required). We do not book back-to-back appointments so that our Dominants will be unrushed and have ample time to prepare for your experience. We prefer not to book same-day appointments for the same reason.
We specialize in clients for whom a foray into this world requires utmost discretion. When you have a session booked there will be NO chance of the embarrassment of bumping into other clients, as the entire facility is yours to use for the duration of your allotted time.
Whether you are a regular consumer of such services or not, if you are someone who wants to ensure that your experience is safe and enjoyable and that your limits are respected while delving deeply into your kink of your choice, contact us today.
HOW DO I BOOK A SESSION?
Unlike other establishments, we do not take bookings via phone. Email inquiries are checked regularly and will generally speaking be returned within 12-48 hours or sooner depending on the timing of the request. Please ensure that you give us a minimum of 24 hours’ notice (preferably more) to maximize your chances of being booked at a mutually convenient time with the Mistress of your choice.
Please fill out our contact form for more info or book a session. It is designed to give us the kind of introductory information we need to ensure you have the best experience possible.
HOW CAN I ENSURE A RESPONSE TO MY SESSION INQUIRY?
Please remember that we are selective about whom we permit to book, and that we reserve the right to ignore inquiries that we feel are not compatible with our establishment and the Mistresses working therein.
Inquiries of a vanilla sexual nature will not be responded to. We do not provide sex or intimate body worship.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
Bookings can be made between 9am and 10pm, 7 days a week. Keep in mind that all sessions must be booked a minimum of 24 hours before to avoid disappointment.
WHERE IS THE RITUAL CHAMBER LOCATED?
The Ritual Chamber is conveniently located in the High Park neighbourhood of Toronto. It is approximately 20-25 minutes by car from Pearson International Airport and approximately 25-30 minutes by car from downtown Toronto (traffic dependent).
IS THERE PARKING AVAILABLE?
There is free street parking available in front of the location and/or on the side streets depending on the day and time. Please inquire at the time of your appointment.
ARE YOU ACCESSIBLE BY PUBLIC TRANSIT?
Yes. Our location is a short bus ride from Keele subway station, located on the Bloor-Danforth subway line. Please ask for specific route details at the time of booking.
IS THE LOCATION WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
Unfortunately the space is not wheelchair accessible at this time.
I HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OF MY SESSION TIME. HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
- Please eat something light in the hour or two before the session and arrive having recently showered. If your hygiene is an issue for the Dominant you book with, they may insist that you shower on-site before your scene begins. If this happens it will be counted as part of your session time.
- Strongly scented colognes or deodorants should be avoided.
- Prepare the tribute in an unsealed envelope to present to the Mistress upon arrival.
- If your interests are more “invasive”, the use of a home enema kit the morning prior to arrival is strongly recommended (available at Shopper’s Drug Mart).
- Depending on your interests, your Dominant may also insist upon other specific preparatory requests.
WHAT IS THE PROPER ETIQUETTE DURING MY VISIT?
- Be on time. Do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your session. If you are late, it will be subtracted from your booked time with no refund.
- Be polite, respectful, and honest at all times. We will do the same for you unless we are in session and have negotiated otherwise.
- If you cannot make your booking, please email to reschedule or cancel. If you choose not to cancel your booking this results in a “no show”. A “no show” means you will need to pay an extra fee of $50 the next time you attempt to re-book a session. If you are a repeat offender, we reserve the right to no longer take bookings from you.
- Do not arrive for your session under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You WILL be sent away at the door.
- Do not ask us to perform sexual acts. Professional domination is not prostitution.
- You will receive a safeword to use in case you need to stop the session for any reason. Please USE IT if you need to – there is no shame in having reached a personal limit.
- We enjoy gifts, all Dominants do. However they are not expected. If you would genuinely like to get your Dominant something special, please ask what they would prefer and they will let you know what is on their wish list.
IS THE RITUAL CHAMBER AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE RENTALS TO INTERESTED PERSONAL OR PROFESSIONAL PARTIES?
It is indeed. When you rent out The Ritual Chamber you have the entire facility to yourselves – not just one of the rooms. Spend an hour or a whole afternoon!
Contact us for details. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse rental or repeat rental at the owner’s discretion.